Village Healer supports deeper-level healing within a mutually sustainable model. It’s structured to provide more consistent support, encourage more integrative healing, and foster continuity of relationship.
Tools: in-person shamanic energy healing (for those in the DC area), spiritual counseling, sacred space and ritual design, guided meditations, among others.
Time: shared month-to-month commitment.
Availability: as necessary; outer limits as up to 2 in-person meetings, up to 3 video or phone meetings, and as needed on Marco Polo app or email.
Capacity: only five people per month on a first-commitment basis.
Exchange: 5-10% of your monthly income, equivalent in barter value or combination (e.g. annual income of $30,000 / 12 = 2500 = $125 - $250 or equivalent value, which can be divided in parts over the month).
- Mutual agreement before start of monthly commitment and can be changed each month.
- Based on a trust/honor system about your monthly income or trades.
- People with systemic access to wealth, resources and materials are assumed to exchange higher on the scale. See the Green Bottle for guidance.
- The hope is to create a unique and convenient exchange for everyone to reduce administrative time and labor.
- Let’s talk directly and honestly about money and anti-capitalism as part of our healing.